To continue to improve our business, we are now looking for a Finance Manager to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office.
What would be your role?
- Perform general accounting functions and activities including but not limited to the preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Preparation of detailed reconciliations of third-party payment providers;
- Preparation of weekly cash movement reports to provide a platform for the Group cash management;
- Access and use multiple bank platforms for daily cash reporting and transaction analysis;
- Responsible for month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations of financial data flows;
- Prepare reports as required and to compile and submit returns including VAT returns;
- Improve processes and existing reporting tools within the department;
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
- Develop further existing reporting tools to improve automation and accuracy;
- Support the finance team towards continuous improvement in monthly closing timeline and flash reporting accuracy;
- Check and analyse costings of all departments;
- Enforce financial rules and regulations together with defined codes of practice;
- Liaise with external organisations and authorities including external auditors;
- Analyse all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable and gives a true and fair view of the financial position;
- Support the CFO with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
What are your skills and experience?
- Possess Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, ACA, or similar professional qualification;
- 3+ years post qualification experience, preferably coming from a big 4 audit firm;
- Gaming experience will be considered an asset;
- Good working knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Self-motivated, passionate, reliable, flexible, resilient and takes initiative;
- Confident, charismatic, driven, determined, logical, analytical, sharp and good strategic planner;
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure;
- Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
What do we offer?
- A growing team of passionate, energetic and high-skilled professionals;
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced and massively rewarding work environment;
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference;
- A modern and flexible organisation providing a conducive to personal and professional growth;
- Working closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc;
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
You are encouraged to apply by submitting your personal letter and your detailed CV to email@example.com by not later than 5th May 2019. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find the ideal candidate.