Senior Finance Officer
Realm Entertainment Limited is a successful online gaming company running the sites Bets10, CasinoMaxi, CasinoMetropol and Mobilbahis. The Company is based and licensed in Malta with a team of professionals.
To continue to improve our business, we are now looking for a Senior Finance Officer on a fulltime basis to strengthen our operations within the Malta office.
What would be your role?
- Helping the Finance Operations Team Lead with daily operations;
- Helping in the preparation of detailed reconciliations of third-party payment providers;
- Access and use multiple bank platforms for daily cash reporting and transaction analysis;
- Support the finance team towards continuous improvement in monthly closing timeline and flash reporting accuracy;
- Posting of accounting entries;
- Verify and authorise Daily Payments;
- Helping the finance team with the preparation of Audit documents;
- May perform other duties as the company exigencies.
What are your skills and experience?
- Possess Bachelor of Accountancy, ACCA, ACA, or similar professional qualification;
- 1/2 year/s post qualification experience, preferably coming from a big 4 audit firm;
- Advance proficiency in excel will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Self-motivated, passionate, reliable, flexible, resilient and takes initiative;
- Confident, charismatic, driven, determined, logical, analytical, sharp and good strategic planner;
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure;
- Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
What do we offer?
- A growing team of passionate, energetic and high-skilled professionals;
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced and massively rewarding work environment;
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference;
- A modern and flexible organisation providing a conducive to personal and professional growth;
- Working closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc;
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
You are encouraged to apply by submitting your detailed CV to email@example.com by not later than 20th November 2020. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find the ideal candidate.