Junior Compliance Officer
Realm Entertainment Limited is a successful online gaming company running the sites Bets10, CasinoMaxi, CasinoMetropol and Mobilbahis. The Company is based and licensed in Malta with a team of professionals.
To continue to improve our business, we are now looking for a Junior Compliance Officer on a fulltime basis to strengthen our operations within the Malta office.
What would be your role?
- Assisting the Company in the fulfilment of the AML requirements set forth by the authorities;
- Performing risk assessment of new players;
- Assisting in carrying out Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD);
- Conducting ongoing monitoring of players and transactions according to the respective level of risk;
- Evaluating and identifying suspicious behaviour, including assisting in the investigation and reporting of suspicious transactions;
- Contributing to designing, implementing and maintaining internal AML/CFT compliance manuals, policies, procedures and systems and being proactive in suggesting improvement to existing processes;
- Assisting Compliance department in the development of the AML training program and contributing to raise awareness;
- May perform other duties as the company exigencies.
What are your skills and experience?
- Experience in customer due diligence and working in the iGaming industry would be an advantage although not necessary;
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Proficient user in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Deciding and initiating action and adhering to principles & values;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Strong analytical skills required to organise and analyse data;
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Strong ability to quickly grasp and understand business unit specific AML risks, develop comprehensive user requirements, and provide recommendations for appropriate automated solutions to mitigate those risks;
- Achieving personal work objectives and being a commercial thinker;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
What do we offer?
- A growing team of passionate, energetic and high-skilled professionals
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced and massively rewarding work environment;
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference;
- A modern and flexible organisation conducive to personal and professional growth;
- Working closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc;
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
You are encouraged to apply by submitting your detailed CV to email@example.com by 11th December 2020. All applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find the ideal candidate.