Junior Finance Officer
To continue to improve our business, we are now looking for a Junior Finance Officer to strengthen further its operations within the Malta office.
What would be your role?
- Scheduling and preparing of weekly payments;
- Performing day to day accounting tasks, including invoice processing, bank reconciliations, and bank postings by department;
- Establishing and maintaining supplier accounts & performing supplier statement reconciliation on a monthly basis;
- Extracting creditors list for all companies on a monthly basis and reviewing with responsible manager;
- Maintaining a register of all supplier invoices;
- Preparation of invoices for vat returns of various companies;
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts;
- Assisting in other general duties as may be required by the finance department.
What are your skills and experience?
- Have a minimum of 1-year relevant working experience in a similar position.
- Background in accounting with a minimum of Advanced Level standard.
- Gaming experience will be considered an asset;
- Good working knowledge of Navision will be considered an asset;
- Excellent oral and written skills in Maltese & English;
- Proficient user in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
- Integrity and professional ethics;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Self-motivated, passionate, reliable, flexible, resilient and takes initiative;
- Confident, charismatic, driven, determined, logical, analytical, sharp and good strategic planner;
- Excellent organisational skills and a great multi-tasker;
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and under pressure;
- Be able to prioritise and manage work without losing attention to detail;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
What do we offer?
- A growing team of passionate, energetic and high-skilled professionals;
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced and massively rewarding work environment;
- The possibility to create something new and to make a real difference;
- A modern and flexible organisation providing a conducive to personal and professional growth;
- Working closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc;
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits.
You are encouraged to apply by submitting your personal letter and your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 19th May 2019. Note that the position will be filled as soon as we find the ideal candidate.