Privacy Notice for Realm Entertainment Limited
Realm Entertainment Limited (company registration number C51126) is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through any of our offices is only used for the purposes set out in this policy. Thus, through this notice the Company shall explain when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website and use our services, about how we use it, about the conditions where we may use to disclose it as well as how to keep it secure.
We may change this notice from time to time. By using our website, you are bound by this notice. Any questions about this notice should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
Realm Entertainment Limited may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasion this may also include – sensitive personal information as defined by the laws of Malta. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs.
- to answer your enquiries;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold the information you provide us on our systems only for as long as is necessary for the activities above-mentioned.
Who has access to your information
Your personal information will be disclosed to the HR department, the Hiring Manager and the CEO. We will not share your information with third parties. You can withdraw this consent at any time by contacting the DPO.
Curriculum vitae (“CV”)
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our careers email so as to apply for a specific advertised job. Your CV will be stored in the Company’s database.
You have certain rights under the law with regards to how your personal information is processed. These rights are:
- The right to be informed how your personal information is being used.
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectification if your personal information is incorrect.
- The right to erasure your personal information. (Where the law permits this)
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to how your personal information is used.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact the DPO.
If you feel that your personal information has been handled incorrectly or you have a complaint about how your personal information is processed you have the right to complain. You can complain to the Data Protection Authority in any EU country by writing to the authority outlining how you think your rights may have been impacted by the data processing performed by Realm Entertainment.
Realm Entertainment’s supervisory authority is: The Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner: Floor 2, Airways House, Triq Il-Kbira, Sliema SLM 1549, Malta
Realm Entertainment Limited is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to us.
Review of this Notice
We keep this Notice under regular review. This Notice was last updated in March 2018.